Thursday, June 19, 2008

June 13/14, 2008 - Seattle Visit

Trivial Pursuit anyone??? Rodin . . . pensive . . . hmmm . . . what does that mean? Thoughtful? What could it be? Is it . . . "The Thinker"??

Fancy barbeque in Dan & Heidi's backyard because the sun is shining in Seattle!!! We had salmon, shrimp, asparagus, corn, bread, & potato salad. Yum Yum!
Someone is trying to eat me!
Why is Boo staring at me? What is he thinking?


Dan & Heidi overjoyed by the stories from the Underground guide. She was so funny wasn't she!!??!?!! Next time I'm in town, I'm hanging out by the Totem Pole in Pioneer Square in the hopes that I can go on another tour with her. Pictures from the Seattle Underground Tour.

Pictures from the Seattle Underground Tour.



Lexie, Heidi and Dan in Pike Place Market in sunny Seattle - Saturday June 14th. I'm packing my bags and moving back to wonderful Seattle.
A visit to Snoqualmie Falls just west of Seattle on Friday afternoon, June 13th. Walked down to the bottom of the falls. It felt great on the calves and thighs a day after hiking down from Camp Schurman on Mt. Rainier.

















Looking down from the lookout at Snowqualie Falls.
Heidi posing for the camera . . . a very nice photo! Lexie at the Falls . . .